Tonight, I leave for South Africa!!
There are 3 major stops planned:
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, to see some African vistas of a red suns over red sand dunes.
- Kruger National Park, to (hopefully) see some one or two of the Big Five.
- Cape Town, for some sun, beach, wine… and maybe even some Great White shark diving.
It’s my first trip to Africa. Super excited. 🙂
- money: 1 usd = 7.53 south african rands
- time: USD + 2 (noon in seattle = 10pm in jo’burg)
- language: english is one of the 11 official languages
- kgalagadi: 90-100F & sunny
- kruger: 80F & scattered rain
- cape town: 70F & sunny
Pictures! Take lots of pictures and post on Flickr!!